You’ve worked hard, played by the rules, and now you are approaching retirement. Can a normal person still retire in today’s often tumultuous economy?
Often you can – and a solid retirement plan can be an important factor in your retirement.
Getting Where You Want to Go
Dreaming of your future is easy, but planning can be time-consuming and complex. That’s why some investors never bother to develop a plan, and may never reach their goals. As your financial advisor, Bob will help you clear the obstacles standing in your way and help you develop a tailor-made investment plan.
Stifel’s financial planning process makes it manageable and convenient to conduct a thorough evaluation of your financial situation. This evaluation sets the groundwork for your financial roadmap.
Ask yourself these questions:
- What are my income needs in retirement?
- What is my net worth?
- When should I consider an IRA rollover?
- What is my asset allocation, and is it appropriate for my age and risk tolerance?
- Are my loved ones financially protected if I lose my job or die?
- What is the anticipated expense to fund my child’s or grandchild’s college education?
- How will estate planning issues affect me?
Many people do not know the answers to these important questions and are unaware of their implications. Preparing for tomorrow begins today. Contact Bob to take the first step toward understanding your current financial situation and developing a retirement plan for your tomorrow.